Low season (October - March):
Prices from £30 per person per night
Mid season (April - June):
Prices from £35 per person per night
High season (July - September) inc Christmas, New Year and bank holidays
Prices from £40 per person per night
Please note these rates are an indication only and may vary depending on length of stay.
Great winter 2017/2018 rates from £60 for a double room including breakfast and 3 day specials - use the Book Now button or telephone 01803 664464 to enquire
Book now for Summer 2017 and we will guarantee the best rates for stays over 3 days. Please phone or use the Book Now button for more information.
We only offer our best rates direct to you by booking using our secure online facility or by telephone. Please feel free to look at our reviews on www.booking.com or www.tripadvisor.co.uk but save money by booking here!!
A deposit is required to secure your reservation. We retain credit/debit card details in the event of late cancellation or no show. In the event of no show cost of full booking will be charged.
Deposits are non-refundable should you cancel your holiday. Independent travel insurance is recommended to cover any unexpected eventuality. Please see our terms and conditions for full details.
1. All accommodation is offered subject to availability at the time of receipt of deposit and at the correct tariff according to season.
2. We are a fully non-smoking establishment and smoking is not permitted anywhere within the premises. Guests smoking in rooms will incur a cleaning charge and be removed from the premises.
3. Guests may check-in between 4pm and 9pm on the day of arrival unless agreed otherwise with the management in advance. Please let us know in advance if you require an earlier check-in.
4. Rooms must be vacated by 10:30am on the day of departure unless agreed otherwise with the management in advance. Please let us know in advance if you require a later check-out as a charge may apply.
5. Guests are reminded that a legal contract exists when a booking has been made. In the event of cancellation or curtailment the total cost of the reservation may be payable. Therefore holiday independent travel insurance is recommended.
6.Credit or debit cards are required to secure your reservation and a non refundable deposit equating to the cost of one nights accommodation will be deducted in advance. We retain the details securely until and for the duration of your stay and will charge for no shows, late cancellations and damage to the property including smoking.
7.. Deposits will only be refunded in the event that we are, for any reason, unable to provide the booked accommodation.
8. We do our best to accommodate any reasonable requests to amend booking dates and details. However, should we be unable to do so we will not be liable to refund any monies paid.
9. No allowances can be made for breakfast not taken or for early departures.
If you would like to contact us for any reason, please call or email us using the contact form below: