You must not visit The Ambassador Guest House if you
- have symptoms of coronavirus infection, however mild.
- have been in contact with some with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- *should be self-isolating*
Duty of Care
We have considered appropriate controls to protect our staff, customers & other visitors from foreseeable hazards: including Coronavirus.
The following measures are in place following a risk assessment.
- Hand Sanitiser
- Social distancing
- Staggered breakfast times
- Choice of Services
- Tracking & Monitoring
- Staff PPE
Corona virus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease. The coronavirus spreads primarily through droplets of saliva or discharge from the nose when an infected person coughs or sneezes.
Symptoms & illness
Most people with coronavirus have at least one of these symptoms.
- high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back.
- new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual).
- loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you have noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal.
Current NHS guidelines for checking symptoms & the requirements for self-isolation can be found here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/